Click here to read more about our pure, delicious and highly nutritious Bee Pollen made on our Century Old Bulgarian Bee Farm.
Our Bee Pollen is a super food containing an array of potent nutrition including:
- Very high amounts of the entire Vitamin B Complex i.e. B1 Thiamin, B2 Riboflavin, B3 Nancin, B5, B6 Pyridoxine, B-12 (cyanocobalamine), B5 Pantothenic acid.
- 55% Carbohydrates
- 35% Proteins
- Vitamins: Provitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin F, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Vitamin K, Vitamin PP, Folic Acid, Choline, Inositol, Rutin.
- Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Iron, Copper, Iodine, Zinc, Sulfur, Sodium, Chlorine, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium, Boron, Silica, and Titanium.
- Other: Amino Acid, Carbohydrates, Fatty Acids, Enzymes & Co-Enzymes, Fats.
- Contains at least 22 amino acids, 18 vitamins, 25 minerals, 59 trace elements, 11 enzymes or co-enzymes, 14 fatty acids, 11 carbohydrates and approximately 35 % protein. Bee pollen is extremely rich in carotenes, which are metabolic precursors of vitamin A. It is also high In B complex and vitamins C, D, E and Lecithin. It contains over 50 % more protein than beef, yet its fat content is very low. It is also an excellent vegetarian source of protein typically possessing more of the essential amino acids, pound for pound, than animal proteins like meat, eggs, and dairy products.